Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wet n Wild The Gold & The Beautiful + Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness

I meant to get this up much earlier but, I was trying to figure out the problem with my GFC Follow Widget not appearing. Luckily, I think I figured it out! So here is Wet n Wild The Gold & The Beautiful with Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness.
I know my bottle of the The Gold & The Beautiful looks a little disappointing next to the Rainbow Honey. :P But I have yet to use up a mini yet and have gotten about 3 manicures out of this bottle and probably could get 1-2 more!

Wet n Wild The Gold & The Beautiful is a sheer gold glitter.
All fingers are 3 coats of Wet n Wild The Gold & The Beautiful over OPI Nail Envy Matte.
 I don't wear any gold jewelry but I love gold nails, go figure. :P I like the color and formula of The Gold & The Beautiful and even though it does seem to take a lot of coats to get opqaue I don't mind.
Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness is described as a rose, white, gold, and soft green glitters that float in a delicate and sheer yellow base with an iridescent pink shimmer.
All fingers are 2 coats of A Little Kindness under Wet n Wild The Gold & The Beautiful and with a top coat of Hong Kong Girl topcoat.
This looked so much better outside than it inside. Unfortunately, when I went to go outside to take pictures the sun decided to hide after being out all day. :( I don't think the pictures do justice to how "blingy" this was but they look so much better than my light box pictures. 


Rainbow Honey polishes can be purchased through their online store here. You can also like Rainbow Honey on Facebook here.

Wet n Wild The Gold & The Beautiful can be found at most mass retailers and is a part of their Fast Dry Collection. You can like Wet n Wild on Facebook here. I picked up my mini in a set with 7 other Wet n Wild Fast Dry polishes at CVS last year during their Black Friday deals.

Just a reminder, two more days left to enter my giveaway! It will end August 2nd at 12:01 AM EST. If you haven't already, you can enter here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...