Friday, August 17, 2012

Weird Indeed Daria & Jane

I was really sad when I learned Weird Indeed was closing up shop. I had missed out on the polishes I wanted on her previous restocks so, when the last and final restock came around I made sure to grab the two I wanted. I was able to grab Pivot! and the bottle I am swatching today, Daria & Jane.


Daria & Jane is described as a dark purple jelly with lots of red glitter and multi-colored hex glitters.
All fingers are 3 coats of Daria & Jane over a base coat of Seche Rebuild and with a top coat of Seche Vite.
I'll be honest the only reason I really wanted this polish was for it's name! I watched Daria when I was younger and still do when it randomly pops up on TV. I do love this color as well, though! The base color mixed with the smaller red glitter help it "glow" in normal light. The other glitters mixed in just "work" with everything else this polish has to offer.

Unfortunately, Weird Indeed will no longer be making polish. At this time, there are a few colors in stock on her Facebook located here (Click on the "Shop Now" button to view her shop). Everyone needs at least one bottle for the dolphin/snail and holographic label. ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...