Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chirality Polish Cu2+, Apollonia & The Symbiote

I guess I am going back on my word about posting base colors I have been using, oops! I really wanted to show off these polishes from Chirality while she has her sale going on this weekend though. :) If you are like me and can't figure out how to pronounce Chirality, this should help you. Chirality usually refers to molecules that are a non-superimposable mirror image. Amanda, the creator of Chirality Polish, is an Optometry student and I love that I learned something while looking into polish! She has great short stories describing each polish color and I included each one in the descriptions.  


Chirality Polish Cu2+ is a darker teal/blue holographic."A lonely scientist is working to compose the ultimate love potion. While working in her laboratory, a freak accident involving copper, or Cu2+, infuses to our heroine to create an electronically charged Siren. Who says elements from the periodic table can't be beautiful?"
In all my swatches, I used 2 coats of each polish with no top or base coat. I am light handed when it comes to polish application and I think if I would have been a little heavier handed I could have gotten away with 1 coat of each.
 Apollonia is deep purple holographic."Purified in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, Apollonia is the pure definition of sexuality and beauty. She's a no-nonsense kind of girl who will scratch her way to the top to get what she desires. Her voice is strong and can be heard by everyone, even through the rain."
Another great thing about these polishes, besides that they are beautiful, a top coat won't dull them! While, I didn't apply a top coat in my photos I did put one after taking photos and had no problems with the holographic look being toned down.
The Symbiote is a charocoal black holographic."The Symbiote is an alien life-form that came crashing down to Earth in search of female hosts to ooze over them and bring forth from its newfound owner a devilish and mischievous side she never knew existed. Once the Symbiote takes over, she owns the night.
All of these polishes are gorgeous and I can't wait to see what other colors Amanda has coming up! I will be buying a few more this weekend, since the colors and formula of these polish is perfect. 


Chirality Polish can be found through bigcartel here. Currently, there is 9 colors in stock and hopefully there will be more in the near future. Use the code 350LIKES to get full size bottles for only $5!! Sale ends October 28th. Find Chirality Polish on Facebook here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...