Friday, October 12, 2012

Lynnderella NightShade

As, promised here is another lovely polish from Lynnderella, NightShade. I was pretty disppointed it rained all day today so I couldn't try to capture some pictures of this in the sun. :( But as always, Lynnderella polishes are something you need to own to see them in all their beautiful glory! 


Lynnderella NightShade has an overall appearance of navy, but contains assorted dark shades and black holographic glitter in a clear base.
All nails are 2 coats of NightShade over 3 coats of OPI Into The Night (post here). All have no base coat and a top coat of Hong Kong Girl Top Coat.
Of course, me being a lover of all things holographic, I love this polish! I do think I should have chosen a different base color though, there are navy colored hex glitters that didn't stand out against OPI's Into The Night in person, they did in the pictures at least! I didn't even noticed the navy glitters until painting my nails. Lynnderella's polishes are usually so blinding with glitter it's hard to see everything in the bottle! :P


Lynnderella Early Halloween Resurrected collection is currently being sold through her eBay store here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...