Friday, December 7, 2012

Butter London Abso-bloody-lutley, Bread & Butter Pudding & Hampstead Heath

My butter LONDON stash has been growing a lot lately! I went from 1 to 9 in a few weeks! I figured it would be a great time to swatch some! I chose to do the set from goop I received from my mom as an early Christmas gift. I don't think this set will last too much longer with the holidays quickly approaching, so if you are interested in I would buy it now! ;)


butter LONDON Abso-bloody-lutley is a blood red creme. All nails are 3 coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.
I could have gotten away with 2 coats of Abso-bloody-lutley, but it was still a bit splotchy so I opted to do 3 coats. This will be probably the creepiest thing I ever write..the color reminds me exactly of dried blood. It's not a bright red just deep, dark blood red and the name is fun too. ;)
Bread & Butter Pudding is a very sheer ivory jelly. I used 4 coats with no top coat.
This color is sheer to say the very least. I even went away from my normal thin coats and did thicker coats. After applying 1 thin coat my nails looked like just a top coat hand been applied and I knew thin coats weren't going to cut it! The color reminds me of OPI Barre My Soul, I don't have the OPI to compare though. It's a very light, simple color but, I think I will keep it around because I don't have anything like it. :)

Hampstead Heath is described as a mossy, green and gold polish in a charcoal base. My ring nail is 2 coats of Hampstead Heath over bare nail with a top coat of Seche Vite. My other nails are 1 coat of Hampstead Heath sponged over Abso-bloody-lutley with a top coat of Seche Vite.
As you may know, I'm not normally a fan or greens. I like this color though because it's a darker green and not so in your face.  All the flakes and glitters really make it sparkle in the sunlight and my pictures just don't do it justice. :( 




These butter LONDON polishes can be purchased exclusively through goop here. Find goop on Facebook here and butter LONDON on Facebook here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...