Monday, September 24, 2012

Weird Indeed Pivot!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was able to get a lot of projects done around the house so, I had a very productive weekend. :) Previously, I posted about Weird Indeed Daria & Jane here. I never got around to posting the other polish I purchased at the same time, Pivot! So today is the day for swatches of it. ;)



Weird Indeed Pivot! is a lighter turquoise creme with fine holographic glitter.
All fingers are 2 coats of Pivot! over Seche Rebuild and under Seche Vite.
If you aren't a fan of the show Friends, Pivot! is a quote used by Ross in the episode "The One With The Cop" while he is  moving a couch upstairs. Not only is the name of this polish amazing, the color is as well! The holographic glitter doesn't over power the base color and the two combine to create a gorgeous polish. :) My camera did have some trouble picking up the true color, it is a tad more green my pictures.

Sadly, Weird Indeed no longer makes polish. :( There are still a few colors in stock on her Facebook located here (Click on the "Shop Now" icon). I am not sure they are still available though, so please make sure to message her first and ask.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...